There are all kinds of ways to use Neat Nick Preserves, from spreading them on breads or pastries to integrating them into recipes. Here are a few ideas to get you started!
Use in place of apple sauce with pork chops
Apple Chili Jam
Perfect as glaze for ham
Apple Pie Jam
The perfect topping for pancakes or waffles
Figs & Honey
- Spread on phyllo dough with slices of brie. Cut sides of dough into strips and braid over the top, then bake per dough instructions.
- Grilled cheese – simply spread Figs & Honey on bread, top with cheese (our Jambassador Kerrie who shared this idea suggests white cheddar and mozzarella) and grill!
- Spread a layer on pizza dough, cover with arugula, goat cheese, and prosciutto and bake for a delicious sweet and savory treat.
Maple Bourbon Pear Butter
An easy (and tasty!) way to spice up your oatmeal or yogurt
Vanilla Bean Pear Jam
Ice cream is tasty, but this jam makes it even better
Hot Pepper Jellies
- Excellent on a grilled cheese
- Use as a marinade for chicken, pork chops, tempeh, tofu
- Add a little (or a lot) to a stir fry
- Perfect topping for chicken wings (via Jambassador Candace)
Excellent perfect topping for croissants, as a crostata glaze, or on a cheese or charcuterie plate
Spread slices of grilled bread with ricotta cheese and a dollop of our Strawberry Balsamic for an inspired twist on bruschetta!
Strawberries & Honey
Perfect to use as a hand-pie filling, on pancakes and waffles, or baked into donut muffins!
Spicy Tomato/Bourbon Tomato
Great on a steak or burger
We’ll be sharing more ideas – from our kitchens and from our fans – so be sure to check back often or sign up for updates!