Oatmeal Apple Butter Muffins
Prep & Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: One dozen
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar Apple Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips, blueberries, cranberries, or diced figs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine oats, milk, apple butter, and eggs.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until combined.
- Spoon into a greased muffin tin or lined with paper cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
*These freeze well.
Recipe from Nicole Paterson, Founder & CEO of Neat Nick Preserves